Hefe the Last King ft. Terry Apala – Live My Life - Music Blog NG

Friday, May 21, 2021

Hefe the Last King ft. Terry Apala – Live My Life

Hefe the Last King ft. Terry Apala – Live My Life

Hefe the Last King ft. Terry Apala – Live My Life

Nigerian singer, Tawfiq Bello popularly known as “Hefe The Last King” delivers a soul piercing song titled “Live My Life” featuring Afro Trap genius Terry Apala.

In this street influenced tune Hefe and Terry Apala take you on a self discovery journey which leaves you craving for the next verse.

Stream, Download, listen and share!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

Listen to the Hefe the Last King ft. Terry Apala – Live My Life:

The post Hefe the Last King ft. Terry Apala – Live My Life appeared first on NotjustOk.



from NotjustOk https://ift.tt/3bMd5sm
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment