Watch The New Video By Minzee Keyz For – "Minding My Business" - Music Blog NG

Thursday, October 1, 2020

Watch The New Video By Minzee Keyz For – "Minding My Business"

Watch The New Video By Minzee Keyz For – "Minding My Business"

Watch The New Video By Minzee Keyz For – "Minding My Business"

Versatile artist Damola Hammed Shafar stage name Minzee Keyz, is a Nigeria rapper, singer and songwriter .
Release his first ever single titled Minding My Business (MMB) audio and video. Produced by Skillz Mayana video directed by Lucas Ried

Minzee Keyz started music at a tender age and his love for music enabled him to drop this dope tune.

He’s currently under masterpay music management.

Stream and Download on Digital Stores.
https://ift.tt/3jloJwe

The post Watch The New Video By Minzee Keyz For – "Minding My Business" appeared first on Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok.



from Most Trusted Voice in Music & Afrobeats from Nigeria & Africa | Notjustok https://ift.tt/3ifWiON
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment