” I Was The Gold Digger When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago” – Mr P Tells Fans - Music Blog NG

Sunday, April 12, 2020

” I Was The Gold Digger When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago” – Mr P Tells Fans

Nigerian singer, Mr P has praised his wife, Lola Omotayo-Okoye for turning his life around from the very moment they met each other about 18 years ago. 

The singer made this known to his fans during a live session on Instagram. According to him, he met his wife 18 years ago he had absolutely nothing and explained that back then, he was the gold digger in the relationship. The singer further advised his fans to take note that not every woman is a slay mama or a harlot. He said when they find a woman they want they should make her the way they want their wife to be as his own wife has completely turned his life around.

See the video below:

 

View this post on Instagram

 

gold digger – Peter Psquare

A post shared by Instablog9ja (@instablog9ja) on

The post ” I Was The Gold Digger When I Met My Wife 18 Years Ago” – Mr P Tells Fans appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/2K051WQ
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment