“Comparisons Between Me & My Heros Are Unecessary… My Win Is Your Win” – Rema Tells Fans - Music Blog NG

Monday, April 13, 2020

“Comparisons Between Me & My Heros Are Unecessary… My Win Is Your Win” – Rema Tells Fans

Mavin act, Rema wants everyone to stop with the comparisons on social media.

Since he made his debut in the music industry barely a year ago, the singer has achieved quite a lot. His achievements have caused him to be the talk of social media regularly. The “Beamer” singer has been compared to his peers and even his superiors in the industry and it appears he is fed up with all the drama.

Rema took to his Twitter page to admonish his fans to stop comparing him to people he calls his heroes. According to him, his win is everybody’s win and explained that afrobeat is a movement and everyone needs all the support they can get. He added that the comparisons between him and his heroes are unnecessary and people should stop trying to bring others down.

He wrote: “My win is YOUR win, Afrobeat is a movement & we need all the support we can get. The comparisons between me & my heroes are unnecessary, let’s stop bringing down our own. Let’s celebrate where Afrobeat is at today and focus on where it will be tomorrow, God bless you all.”

See the post below:

The post “Comparisons Between Me & My Heros Are Unecessary… My Win Is Your Win” – Rema Tells Fans appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/3a79ame
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment