The Flowolf & Dremo – You Are Cancelled - Music Blog NG

Friday, April 5, 2019

The Flowolf & Dremo – You Are Cancelled

The Flowolf & Dremo – You Are Cancelled

Overview of You Are Cancelled by The Flowolf & Dremo

The Flowolf and Dremo comes through with a melodious joint single tagged “You Are Cancelled”, complimented with an impressive visual.

It comes after the successful release of his previous single “No Shaking” featuring DMW wonder boys – Mayorkun and Peruzzi.

The song was produced by Zhyno Beatz, co-produced by Fresh VDM, mixed and mastered by STG, and the video was directed by ace producer, Paul Gambit.

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD


Notable Lyrics

I want to speak my mind, i am the flowolf, codename!

I want to speak my mind, Zhyno help me to increase my mic…

I want to tell them the things i like…

Like now i like a fine a** chick, not too big but kinda thick…

But now it depends on how you speak…

For more info, tracks and videos, check out The Flowolf’s NotjustOk Page and Dremo’s NotjustOk Page

The post The Flowolf & Dremo – You Are Cancelled appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok http://bit.ly/2VmU1XC
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment