Toby Grey – “When I Call” - Music Blog NG

Thursday, December 17, 2020

Toby Grey – “When I Call”

Toby Grey When I call

Toby Grey Strikes A New Musical Boundary with New Single “When I call”

Grey Nation Entertainment sensational singer “Toby Grey” on global acceptance of her hit single “Medicine” closes the year with another hit song “When I Call“. The song speaks in high octane a love story and the fantasy of a queen.

The song was produced by talented fast rising music producer “Sharnor”, mixed and mastered by top notch sound engineer “StG”.

Enjoy!

Stream “Toby Grey – When I Call” on digital music stores

Follow Toby Grey on social media platforms
Twitter – @iamtobygrey
Instagram – @iamtobygrey
Facebook – @iamtobygrey

The post Toby Grey – “When I Call” appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/38atKmU
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment