Davido Mourns Death Of Personal Bodyguard, Teejay With Emotional Tribute - Music Blog NG

Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Davido Mourns Death Of Personal Bodyguard, Teejay With Emotional Tribute

Sensational singer, Davido has mourned the loss of his bodygaurd, Ogbeide Tijani Olamilekan aka TeeJay.

Accoing to reports, Tijani who had been ill for a while died in the early hours of Tuesday, December 8, 2020 at age 36. The “FEM” singer and the rest of the DMW crew devastated by the shock shared a blank dark background image via their respective social media pages to confirm the loss. In a recent post on his IG page, Davido paid tribute and reminisced on their times together.

He wrote: … my Tj gone ? What imma do without you uncle Tj ehn … 11 years you did all for me .. put me before you at all times .. all the times I wouldn’t wanna wake up for a show or flight you’d carry me like a baby in the car … no matter what I did right or wrong you were there for me … to allow me spend money sometimes nah problem .. every time ‘david don’t worry I’ll use my card ‘ .. you were such a big person with a baby heart … everyone loved you .. i wanna wake up late for a show so you’d come and carry me again … I don’t even know what I’m typing man … RIP UNCLE TIJANI … tired of being “STRONG”

 

View this post on Instagram

 

A post shared by Davido (@davido)

The post Davido Mourns Death Of Personal Bodyguard, Teejay With Emotional Tribute appeared first on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/39QNkqV
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment