Gentle – Sarafina - Music Blog NG

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Gentle – Sarafina

Overview of Sarafina by Gentle

Over Size Music‘s very own frontliner – Gentle, starts his 2019 musical journey with a mid tempo love song dubbed “Sarafina”, a tune he’s decided to dedicate to all lovers out there as we prepare to celebrate lovers’ day.

Produced by Oxford De Classic, the Eastern superstar – Gentle, leaves his trademark signature voice on this one and as always, came through with a tune that should last in our hearts for a long time to come.

This is a very decent effort from Gentle and I truly cannot wait for more of him in 2019!

East to the world!!

Peep below!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO/

Notable Lyrics

My name na Gentle o, Gentle o

Iya mi o, Mama mi o

I’m in love, I’m in love, I’m in love o

Carolina, I’ve never ever met this kind of girl

Nothing wey she go do wey go make me upset

This kind of spiritual feeling wey I dey always get for you

Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, beholder

This our love e go dey till we grow older

 

Check out more on Gentle’s notjustOk page

 

A couple of Gentle’s tracks and videos includes:

  1. Gentle – Damilare ft. Oritsefemi
  2. VIDEO: Gentle ft. Oritsefemi – Damilare
  3. Gentle – My Money
  4. Gentle – In 2 You
  5. VIDEO: Gentle – Adanma
  6. Fresh Boy – Amaka ft. Gentle
  7. VIDEO: Modenine ft. Gentle – Dobale
  8. Gentle – Jah Knows
  9. VIDEO: Splash ft. Gentle – Ego Uwa

The post Gentle – Sarafina appeared first on .



from http://bit.ly/2BxNxxh
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment