Chooxy – On My Way (Prod. by Phantom) - Music Blog NG

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Chooxy – On My Way (Prod. by Phantom)

Chooxy - On My Way (Prod. by Phantom)

Chooxy – On My Way (Prod. by Phantom)

Overview of Chooxy – “On My Way”

Dvs records Sensation Chooxy kicks off 2019 with this catchy, melodious tune “On my way“.
The song depicts itself, talking about victory despite difficult circumstances and individually, looking inward for the source of our passion to greatness.
Chooxy first graced the Nigerian music scene with the song and visuals to Africa to the world and shining over respectively which rocked the radio airwaves all over Nigeria.
This Nigerian born urban/Afro singer is definitely one to watch out for in 2019.
Listen below and share your thoughts with us.

AUDIO DOWNLOAD

Notable Lyrics

So you no know my story, but you won take my glory yeh 

So you no know my story, why you won take my glory yeh

See me, i’m on-my-way, on-my-way, on-my-way i go

Nobody fit stop my way, I’m on my lane, on-my-way i go

 

Some of Chooxy’s best records include the following

  1. Chooxy – Africa To The World
  2. Chooxy – Shining Over

 

 

The post Chooxy – On My Way (Prod. by Phantom) appeared first on .



from http://bit.ly/2RVFsrq
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment