Mr Phrankee – Muna My Guyz ft. GospelOnDeBeatz - Music Blog NG

Friday, December 2, 2016

Mr Phrankee – Muna My Guyz ft. GospelOnDeBeatz

Mr Phrankee – Muna My Guyz ft. GospelOnDeBeatz

Mr Phrankee – Muna My Guyz ft. GospelOnDeBeatz

Mr Phrankee (real names: Eribenne Obinna Frank) is a vibrant afro-pop artiste who holds a B.Sc in Physics from the University of Abuja.

The newcomers signed to Big Dreams Records makes a massive statement with his new single “Muna My Guyz”, which features GospelOnDeBeatz.

Mr Phrankee speaking on his new deal and single said; “Joining the team at Big Dreams, has made it possible for me to be heard and to listened to. My inspiration of the single; are my supporters, friends, fans and family, because after God are the “Muna My Guyz”, that made it possible for me to shine.”

The music video for the massive banger is slated to be released in the first quarter for 2017. Listen, share, download, enjoy and follow Mr Phrankee on social media via @iam_phrankee!

DOWNLOAD AUDIO

The post Mr Phrankee – Muna My Guyz ft. GospelOnDeBeatz appeared first on notjustOk.



from notjustOk http://ift.tt/2fZ9KtP
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment