Top SEX Songs You Need To Have and Play!!! (A Bedroom Playlist Just For You) - Music Blog NG

Monday, February 14, 2022

Top SEX Songs You Need To Have and Play!!! (A Bedroom Playlist Just For You)

Sex Playlist

In the spirit of Love and Valentine, We present this Sex Songs / Playlist to set the love mood right. This list is a compilation of International and Nigerian Love songs (R’n’B and Pop)… Enjoy!

As you spend this Love Season with that special someone, we share this SEX Playlist to get Y’all in the mood and puts the perfect smile on your faces as Y’all create yet another memorable Val.

“Back To Sleep” – Chris Brown

American singer, Chris Brown bless his fans with this love sex track titled “Back To Sleep“. With catchy Lyrics;

Just let me rock, fuck you back to sleep, girl
Don’t say a word no, girl, don’t you talk
Just hold on tight to me, girl
Fuck you back to sleep, girl, rock you back

Listen and Enjoy!

“P*$$Y FAIRY (OTW)” – Jhené Aiko

This song is yet another sensual and seductive single from Jhené describing an intimate relationship. Throughout the track, she weaves imagery of sexual tension, action, pleasure and the attraction that both partners feel and experience.

I can’t wait ’til you come over, I’m not sober, so
You know how it’s ’bout?to?go
‘Cause I like?to fuck when I’m drunk (Ayy)
I?like to suck when I’m drunk (Ayy)
Come on, my baby, what’s up? (Sup)
I need you to hurry up, I can’t wait, I can’t wait
Pussy fairy’s on the way

“Privacy” – Chris Brown

Off the SLIME n B project is this lovely track by Chris Brown titled “Privacy“, With lyrics;

Ayy you, gal, inna di tight up skirt
Get that ass in the bed, I’ma lock the door
Shake that ass like boom shakalacka, boom shakalacka (boom, boom)
We don’t need nobody watching us (yikes!)
No eyes but your eyes
Ain’t nobody here but you and me
Licking your private parts (Boom shakalacka, hahaha)
And I know you love your privacy… Listen!!!

“Sex With Me” – Rihanna

This track is a braggadocios tune, Bad Girl Riri sings about how amazing having sex with her is. You can use this to brag about your sex game. Listen below

“Bed” – J. Holiday

BED is the breakout record of American singer, songwriter, rapper and actor- J. Holiday which peaked at No. 5 on Billboard Hot 100. It’s a classic! A perfect tune to have fun.

“Sexual Healing” – Marvin Gaye

Ain’t no good Sex Playlist without Marvin Gaye’s ever green record, “Sexual Healing“. You know Old skool love hits right! (Get up, Get up Get up, Let’s make Love Tonight…)

And when I get that feeling
I want sexual healing
Sexual healing, oh baby
Makes me feel so fine
Helps to relieve my mind
Sexual healing baby, is good for me
Sexual healing is something that’s good for me… Listen!

“Kiss It Better (Explicit)” – Rihanna

This is one masterpiece from Riri!! Please your lady and always make her want more just like Rihanna confessed on this song. Listen!

 

“PILLOWTALK” – ZAYN

This playlist ain’t complete without Zayn Malik’s smash hit love song – ‘Pillowtalk‘;

So we’ll piss off the neighbors
In the place that feels the tears
The place to lose your fears
Yeah, reckless behavior
A place that is so pure, so dirty and raw
In the bed all day, bed all day, bed all day
Fucking and fighting on
It’s our paradise and it’s our war zone… Listen!

“Morning” – Teyana Taylor x Kehlani

Singers Teyana Taylor and Kehlani brought magic on this catchy mid tempo love song. A good turn on tune… Listen!

Have a Sexy and sensual time with music from 365 Days, Fifty Shades, Two Feet, The Weeknd, Michele Morrone and more – Listen to Good BEDROOM Songs HERE (Spotify).

“SNAPCHAT” by Ruger

Off Ruger’s sophomore EP titled ‘Second Wave‘ is this love song- Snapchat;

Girly you know me wan tap that
Olayemi shoripe o gara oo
Easy text me pon Snapchat
Sexy snaps me heart beating like rapchat hmmm hmmm
Coz inna my quality bed,
Quality rest is rest assured for you
Me ready shoot my shots in you
Girl !!! You been on my mind lately
Me wan f*** your pum pum now huh huh huh

STREAM This Lovely Naija ‘SEX PLAYLIST’ On Audiomack

  1. “Tattoo” – Fireboy DML
  2. “Ye Ye” – Omah Lay
  3. “Gwarn” – Juls x Burna Boy
  4. “Inside You” – Darey x Asa
  5. “69” – Praiz x Burna Boy
  6. “Sex & Scotch” – Jesse Jagz
  7. “Early Momo” – Vector x Good Girl LA
  8. “Ma Pariwo” – Zinoleesky
  9. “Tonight” – Nonso Amadi
  10. “Candy” – WurlD
  11. “Tonongo” – Sarz x Lojay
  12. “Commander” – Buju
  13. “Soundtrack” – May D
  14. “Rora” – Reekado Banks
  15. “MAD” – Sarz x WurlD
  16. “Green Light” – Olamide
  17. “Infinity” – Olamide x Omah Lay
  18. Sweet In The Middle” – Davido ft. WurlD, Zlatan
  19. “Tesujoe” – Reminisce
  20. “Ale Yi” – Zlatan

Listen below;

“R&B Bedroom Mix 2021” by DJ Hol UP… Listen, Download and Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD (Sex Playlist) MIX

The post Top SEX Songs You Need To Have and Play!!! (A Bedroom Playlist Just For You) first appeared on tooXclusive.



from tooXclusive https://ift.tt/AZTWspr
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment