VIDEO: Teesongz – I Am Better - Music Blog NG

Thursday, April 4, 2019

VIDEO: Teesongz – I Am Better

VIDEO: Teesongz - I Am Better

Overview of Teesongz – “I Am Better”

“I Am Better” by TEESONGZ a.k.a King Rhino is a brand new single by the amazing singer as he resurfaces with this mid tempo Afro RnB tune produced by Duktor sett.

Here is the much anticipated visuals directed by Lucas Reid. He promises to unleash more great tunes this year and beyond with a soon to be released E.P under his own platform “RHINO EMPIRE”. The EP which is currently Unnamed promises to be great.

Follow him on social media platforms;

Instagram: @iamkingrhino

Twitter: @iam_Kingrhino

 

The post VIDEO: Teesongz – I Am Better appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/2KfR8a6
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment