Koffee – Ye (Burna Boy Cover) - Music Blog NG

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Koffee – Ye (Burna Boy Cover)

Koffee – Ye (Burna Boy Cover)

Overview of Koffee – Ye (Burna Boy Cover)

Jamaican teenage sensation and rave of the moment – Mikayla Simpson, popularly known as Koffee, jumps on Burna Boy‘s smash hit single “Ye” live on her recent show with BBC 1xtra.

This is not the first time she’s doing something like this, she performed “Ye” on stage some weeks back. It appears she has huge love for Afrobeats, she’s been expressing her admiration for Burna Boy‘s works in recent times.

You won’t believe Koffee matched the lyrics word for word! 😳🔥

Check it out below…

AUDIO DOWNLOAD


Notable Lyrics

Ah, make you know say Anything wey you do, dem must commentate…

I can’t come and kill myself…

So anything wey I dey do I dey try to dey do am my way…

I can’t come and kill myself…

Plenty plenty plenty suffer wey we face Just to make sure money dey…

But my people dem go say I no want kpai…

I no want die I no want kpeme…

I want enjoy I want chop life…

I want buy motor I want build house…

I still want turn up tell me, tell me…

The post Koffee – Ye (Burna Boy Cover) appeared first on Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video - Notjustok.



from Latest Naija Nigerian Music, Songs & Video – Notjustok https://ift.tt/2CVqNrG
via Music Blog NG

No comments:

Post a Comment